Have an intimate experience with great white sharks off the coast of Mexico! Cage diving with great white sharks is as exhilarating as it gets.
Ocean Safaris in Monterey Bay
Whale Watching tour of Monterey Bay
- Passenger Ages 13+ Private trips available for families with younger children
Join us for a fantastic day whale watching on Monterey Bay spending time seeing animals like seals, otters, whales, dolphins, turtles, sharks and the coastal scenery of Monterey Bay!
Intimate Wildlife Encounters
Groups are small (six people max), we travel quietly, and the focus is on the wildlife. There is plenty of free time for us to explore.
- Humpback whales
- Killer whales
- Blue whales, Minke whales, Fin whales
- 6 species of dolphins (bottlenose, white-sided, Risso’s, short beaked and long-beaked common, and Northern right-whale dolphins)
- Harbor porpoises and Dall’s porpoises
- Sea otters, harbor seals, and California sea lions
What We Do
- We draw on our experience and expertise to teach, educate, and provide amazing experiences. Whether it is photographing sharks, whales, and other wildlife, or just spending a day on the boat, we are here to make your trip the best it can be.
- With only 6 passengers max, each guest has a comfortable seat with a front row view of the adventure.
- Each guest is provided with a very comfortable Mustang inflatable life jacket to wear during the trip.
- All of our trips are guided marine wildlife expeditions led by an experienced captain/naturalist.
- Our Wildlife encounters are true coastal adventures where you can have exclusive educational wildlife experiences that are family-friendly.
Remember Before You Go
- Because our boats travel at 20 plus miles per hour, there is a wind factor that can bring a chill. We have always said, “dress like you are going to the snow in layers.” Monterey weather can feel much cooler when on the water. We have spray-proof jackets for you to wear over your clothes if needed. Once on site, typically it is warmer and we are adjusting our clothing layers as needed
- Please visit the bathroom before you get onto the boat. There are no bathrooms onboard, and the trip lasts three hours. Also, please remember to pay for parking.
- Departing from Santa Cruz North Harbor “J Dock” –More info and driving directions here
- All Guests must be in reasonably good health and able to step down into and step up out of the vessel to and from the dock
- Our boat is equipped with comfortable seats with soft cushions and backrests but even so, if you are pregnant, have a weak back or neck, or if you don’t like going fast over the water, you should not go. If you have concerns please consider booking with one of the the large capacity vessels in Monterey Bay
- Contact us for additional details.